Mix & Match Madness
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN
Valvoline Mix & Match Madness
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN
SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
The details of the Prize and how to enter the Sweepstakes are contained in these Official Rules.
- PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES. Participation in the Valvoline Mix & Match Madness Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") constitutes entrant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Valvoline, LLC, 100 Valvoline Way, Lexington, KY 40509 ("Sponsor"). Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place. Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors in these Official Rules. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SPECIFICALLY VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE. Entrants do not have to purchase any products to win.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, or any of Sponsor's subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, public relations agencies, prize suppliers, including vendors providing services in connection to this Sweepstakes (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, life partner, parents, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, siblings, children and grandchildren) and/or those living in the same household of any Sweepstakes Entity are not eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration of the Sweepstakes or the selection of winners. Proof of legal United States residency and age may be required.
HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins on January 15, 2018 at 9:00 AM ET (Eastern Time) and ends on February 28, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET ("Entry Period"). All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are void.
To enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period, an entrant may enter the Sweepstakes in the following methods:
EMAIL a completed Valvoline Mix & Match Madness entry form ("Entry Form") and invoice showing purchase of qualified Valvoline products (listed on order form) ("Qualifying Receipt"). Entrant must scan the completed Entry Form and accompanying Qualifying Receipt and email the Form and Qualifying Receipt to the following email address: email@example.com.
FAX completed Entry Form and Qualifying Receipt to the following fax number: 866-216-2338;
- Fill out an Entry Form or a 3 ½ x 5 index card with their name, address, phone number, store name, e-mail address and age and MAIL the Entry Form or index card to the following address: Valvoline Mix & Match Madness Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6048, Dept. 40253, Douglas, AZ 85655-6048.
- EMAIL a completed Valvoline Mix & Match Madness entry form ("Entry Form") and invoice showing purchase of qualified Valvoline products (listed on order form) ("Qualifying Receipt"). Entrant must scan the completed Entry Form and accompanying Qualifying Receipt and email the Form and Qualifying Receipt to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIZE DRAWING AND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly chosen to receive a trip for two (2) to the NCAA Final Four and Championship Game in San Antonio, TX from March 31, 2018 – April 2, 2018 ("Grand Prize" or "Prize"). Prize includes round-trip coach airfare for winner and one guest, hotel accommodations for two (2) people for four (4) nights, airport transfers to and from the destination airport, private transportation to and from the Final Four games (3/31/18 and 4/2/18), $200 Gift Card (activation fees included) and two (2) gift bags. Winner and winner's guest will depart from an airport nearest to winner's residence or a major airport within 100 miles of winner's residence at the Sponsor's discretion. Winner is responsible for transportation to and from origin airport. All travel arrangements must be made through the Sponsor and no changes are permitted once the travel arrangements have been made, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner and winner's guest must travel on the same itinerary. If winner's travel companion is a minor as determined by the state of their respective residence, winner's travel companion must be accompanied at all times by parent or legal guardian. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is Six Thousand Six Hundred Seventy-Five Dollars ($6,675.00). Any difference between the actual price and the approximate retail value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded to winner. All federal, state and local taxes, transfer fees, meals, gratuities, transportation and to and from the hotel and other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner and winner's travel companion. Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the Prize is unavailable, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. If the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit one (1) prize per person per household.
- WINNER: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected on or about March 7, 2018 from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential prize winner(s) by phone, e-mail or other delivery method. If the potential winner(s) fails to respond within three (3) days of the notification, or declines to accept the prize or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner(s) will be disqualified and the Sponsor will select an alternate winner(s). Up to two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- ODDS: The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. To obtain a winner's list (available after May 1, 2018), send a self-addressed, stamped business size (#10) envelope to: Valvoline Mix & Match Madness Sweepstakes, ATTN: A. Moore 3W, 100 Valvoline Way, Lexington, KY 40509. All requests for a Winner's List must be received by June 1, 2018.
- RELEASE: By participating, entrants releases Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated businesses, advertising and promotion agencies and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with this Sweepstakes or receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the Grand Prize. Each entrant (and any minor entrant's parent or legal guardian) agrees that the Released Parties: (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Prizes are awarded "as is".
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. If, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers or otherwise interferes with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation or termination, Sponsor reserves the right to award Prize(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the applicable state or federal court in Lexington, Kentucky; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Kentucky or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Kentucky.